Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Post-Doctoral Fellowships at NAWCWD, China Lake, CA
The summary for the Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Post-Doctoral Fellowships at NAWCWD, China Lake, CA grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NAVAIR, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Post-Doctoral Fellowships at NAWCWD, China Lake, CA: This BAA is intended for proposals related to the administration of a postdoctoral fellowship program in which the awardee will execute all efforts necessary to facilitate postdoctoral fellowships at NAWCWD in basic research, applied research, or advanced technology development. See link to additional information for specific instructions on how to respond to this BAA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Post-Doctoral Fellowships at NAWCWD, China Lake, CA|
|Federal Agency Name:||NAVAIR (DOD-ONR-AIR)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N6893619R0020|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 1st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 1st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 5th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 5th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 31st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 5th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Posting at FBO.gov
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lauryn A Hiser
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the NAVAIR
- • Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) Office-Wide
- • Naval Air Systems Command Digital Office (NDO) Office-Wide Broad Agency Announcement
- • FY19 NAWCAD Lakehurst STEM Grants
- • FY17/18 NAWCAD Lakehurst STEM Grants