Brownfields Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program
The summary for the Brownfields Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Brownfields Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program: Under CERCLA 104(k)(6), EPA is authorized to provide financial assistance which facilitates "the inventory of brownfield sites, site assessments, remediation of brownfield sites, community involvement and site preparation" to focus brownfields programmatic (goals) attention on the environmental and human health conditions in low income communities and socio-economically disadvantaged communities unable to draw on alternative sources of funding for assessment or cleanup of brownfields and their subsequent redevelopment and to provide research, training and technical assistance to communities which will enable them to stimulate economic and other beneficial reuses.
|Federal Grant Title:||Brownfields Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BFRES-04-02|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Brownfields Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Grants and Cooperative Agreements|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 01, 2005 Proposals must be postmarked or rece|
|Posted Date:||Mar 04, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 04, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 31, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Bassuener, Barbara , Project Officer, Phone 202-566-2768, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Bassuener, Barbara
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2021 SUPPORTING EQUITABLE DEVELOPMENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE IN BROWNFIELDS COMMUNITI...
- • Fy19 Brownfields Training, Research, And Technical Assistance Grant
- • National Brownfields Training Conferences Co-Sponsorship FY2019-2024
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Technical Assistance To Tribal Communities Addressing Brownfields
- • Brownfields Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Grants and Cooperative Agreements...
- • Brownfields 2003- 2007 Annual Conference Cooperative Agreement Solicitation
- • Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Related to Methamphetamine Contaminated Brown...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors