C4ISR, Information Operations, Cyberspace Operations and Information Technology System Research
The summary for the C4ISR, Information Operations, Cyberspace Operations and Information Technology System Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
C4ISR, Information Operations, Cyberspace Operations and Information Technology System Research: The Naval Information Warfare Center, Pacific (NIWC Pacific) is soliciting white papers and proposals in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 6.102(d)(2), FAR 35.016 and Department of Defense Grant and Agreement Regulations (DoDGARS) 22.315(a) which provides for competitive selection of basic research, applied research, advanced technology development, and advanced component development and prototype (hereinafter referred to as research). Submissions in response to this announcement shall be for areas relating to the advancement of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities, enabling technologies for Information Operations and Cyberspace Operations, and Information Technology systems. Accordingly, proposals selected for award are considered to be the result of full and open competition and fully compliant with PL 98-369, "The Competition in Contracting Act of 1984.” This BAA is for procurement contracts (hereinafter referred to as contracts), grants, cooperative agreements, and other transactions. Proposed research should investigate unique and innovative approaches for defining and developing next generation integratable C4ISR capabilities and command suites.
|Federal Grant Title:||C4ISR, Information Operations, Cyberspace Operations and Information Technology System Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific (DOD-ONR-NIWCPAC)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N66001-20-S-4702|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 3rd, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 3rd, 2021|
|Posted Date:||June 8th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||June 8th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||June 7th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 8th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All responsible sources as defined at FAR 9.104-1, Contractor Qualifications - Responsible Prospective Contractors, General Standards, may submit a proposal.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jessica Matias
- Similar Government Grants
- • NIWC Pacific Broad Agency Announcement - C4ISR, Information Operations, Cyberspace Operati...
- • C4ISR, Information Operations, Cyberspace Operations and Information Technology System Res...
- • C4ISR, Information Operations and Information Technology System Research
- • C4ISR and Information Dominance Research
- • Chemical and Biological Defense Innovations and Technologies