CDC Partnership :Strengthening Public Health Laboratories - financed in part by 2015 Prevention and Public
The summary for the CDC Partnership :Strengthening Public Health Laboratories - financed in part by 2015 Prevention and Public grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
CDC Partnership :Strengthening Public Health Laboratories - financed in part by 2015 Prevention and Public: This 5-year cooperative agreement aims to promote quality and safe PHL practice, improve PHL infrastructure, strengthen the PHL system, and to develop a well-trained PHL workforce in the U.S. and globally. Activities conducted through this cooperative agreement will use science-based knowledge to identify best practices that will improve PHL effectiveness, capabilities, and sustainability. Through this 5-year cooperative agreement, public health laboratories will become a much stronger component of the public health and healthcare systems.Toward fulfillment of that purpose, the partnership envisioned in this FOA will conduct activities in the following six cross-cutting areas and four program-specific areas
|Federal Grant Title:||CDC Partnership :Strengthening Public Health Laboratories - financed in part by 2015 Prevention and Public|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-OE15-1501|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.322, 93.765|
|CFDA Descriptions:||CSELS Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories; PPHF-CDC Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 26, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 26, 2015|
|Posted Date:||May 12, 2015|
|Creation Date:||May 12, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jun 25, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$125,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility Category: Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)2. Additional Information on EligibilityThis FOA has been approved for single source competition. The eligible applicant organization for this FOA is the Association for Public Health Laboratories (APHL).
- Grant Announcement Contact
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2