CHILDREN’S HEALTHY LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS
The summary for the CHILDREN’S HEALTHY LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
CHILDREN’S HEALTHY LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS: The purpose of the Children’s Healthy Learning Environments Grant Initiative is to provide capacity building to address children’s environmental health in school and childcare settings. The Children’s Healthy Learning Environments Grant Initiative provides funding directly to organizations to support school- and/or childcare center-based capacity building projects that help school communities understand and address local environmental and public health issues that affect children.
|Federal Grant Title:||CHILDREN’S HEALTHY LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OA-OCHP-20-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 1st, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 1st, 2020|
|Posted Date:||April 15th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||April 15th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||July 1st, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$315,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$315,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 30th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Children's Healthy Learning Environments Grant Initiative RFA June 2020
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Becky Cook-Shyovitz
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
WJ Clinton North, Room 2512
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20460
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creating and Maintaining Healthier Environments for Children in U.S. Communities along the...
- • Building Capacity to Reduce Children's Environmental Exposures In Child-Occupied Settings
- • Resource Conservation Challenge (RCC) Grant Program
- • Building Healthy Communities for Active Aging: Training and Demonstration Projects
- • Building Capacity to Address Environmental Health Issues During Pregnancy
- • Protecting the Health of Older Adults by Improving the Environment: Training, Innovation, ...
- • Notice of Solicitation: Building State, Territorial, and TribalCapacity To Address Childre...
- • Building Health Professional Capacity to Address Children's Environmental Health
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors