COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccine Uptake Initiative for Older Adults and People with Disabilities
The summary for the COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccine Uptake Initiative for Older Adults and People with Disabilities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccine Uptake Initiative for Older Adults and People with Disabilities: The Administration for Community Living (ACL), through its Administration on Aging (AoA), is providing this competitive grant opportunity for the purpose of rapidly increasing access and uptake of COVID-19 and Influenza vaccinations by individuals who are at risk of severe illness, with a focus on and targeted outreach to older adults and persons with disabilities in local communities throughout the nation. This is a limited competition; only national aging and/or disability organizations with demonstrated capacity to achieve the goals of the program are eligible to apply. Through this notice of funding opportunity (NOFO), ACL plans to award two (2) grant awards. Successful recipients must demonstrate capacity to develop and implement a vaccination plan that will quickly resource, including through sub-awards, and leverage existing partnerships and build new partnerships to expand vaccine access. Activities under the grant award should include, but are not limited to, hosting community vaccine clinics, providing in-home vaccinations, providing transportation to vaccination sites, and conducting outreach and education to older adults and people with disabilities.
|Federal Grant Title:||COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccine Uptake Initiative for Older Adults and People with Disabilities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2023-ACL-AOA-HDRC-0043|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 6th, 2022|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 6th, 2022|
|Posted Date:||November 21st, 2022|
|Creation Date:||November 21st, 2022|
|Archive Date:||January 10th, 2026|
|Total Program Funding:||$125,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 21st, 2022|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a limited competition; only national aging and/or disability organizations with demonstrated capacity to achieve the goals of the program are eligible to apply. These national aging and disability network organizations must have exiting partners that are part of the aging and disability network, which have successfully implemented vaccine clinics and provided outreach with ACL supplemental and CDC funding. Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nicole Becerra
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Eldercare Locator
- • Pension Counseling & Information Projects
- • National Pension Technical Assistance Resource Center
- • 2023 Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services -Research
- • 2023 Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services -Replication
- • Aging In Place Initiative, Denver, Allied Jewish Federation of Colorado
- • Jewish Family and Children's Service - Sarasota,FL
- • Jewish Family and Children's Service of Southern Arizona, Inc. - Tucson,AZ
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa
- • Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Universal Access to In...
- • Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Disability Statistics and Demographi...
- • Disaster Assistance for University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Ed...