California Landscape Conservation Cooperative
The summary for the California Landscape Conservation Cooperative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
California Landscape Conservation Cooperative: CFDA 15.669 - Cooperative Landscape Conservation Department of Interior US Fish and Wildlife Service
|Federal Grant Title:||California Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F14AS00165|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 12, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 12, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Apr 24, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Apr 24, 2014|
|Archive Date:||May 24, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any entity capable of entering into an agreement with the Federal government is eligible to apply including (but not limited to) non-governmental organizations, academic institutions, tribes, and local, state or federal agencies. To be eligible for funding, projects must be submitted by co-leads including at a minimum a scientist and a natural resource manager.
Applicant entities identified in the SAM.gov Exclusions database as ineligible, prohibited/restricted or excluded from receiving Federal contracts, certain subcontracts, and certain Federal assistance and benefits, will not be considered for Federal funding, as applicable to the funding being requested under this Federal program.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rebecca Fris, Science Coordinator, 916-278-9415
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Science Applications Region 4 2019-2020
- • Science Applications/National Priority Initiative for Monarchs
- • Synthesizing Socioeconomic Information, Data and Values in the Aleutians and Bering to Inf...
- • Southest Conservation Adaptaion Strategy (SECAS) Coordination
- • Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • Mapping Snow Habitat for Polar Bears along Beaufort Coast of Alaska
- • Fostering Collaborations across the North American Arctic
- • Science Applications-Wildlife Management Institute
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)