Catalyzing Innovation in Late Phase Clinical Trial Design and Statistical Analysis Plans (U34 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Catalyzing Innovation in Late Phase Clinical Trial Design and Statistical Analysis Plans (U34 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Catalyzing Innovation in Late Phase Clinical Trial Design and Statistical Analysis Plans (U34 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): The purpose of this FOA is to provide support for planning activities for late phase (phase II and beyond) single-site or multi-site investigator-initiated clinical trials that address critical clinical questions within the mission of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) and that require non-traditional clinical trial designs with the opportunity for statistical novelty and/or innovation. The FOA will support the development of feasible and well-designed clinical trials utilizing consultative services provided by the Innovative Clinical Trials Resource (ICTR) (N01).
|Federal Grant Title:||Catalyzing Innovation in Late Phase Clinical Trial Design and Statistical Analysis Plans (U34 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-19-027|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.233, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 19th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 19th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 3rd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||May 3rd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||November 24th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 3rd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...