Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa
The summary for the Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa: ACL intends to award funds for the establishment of one (1) center for independent living in American Samoa to provide, expand and improve the provision of independent living services and support the network of centers for independent living. At a minimum, centers funded by the program are required to provide the following core services: Information and referral; Independent Living skills training; Peer counseling; Individual and systems advocacy; and Services that facilitate transition from nursing homes and other institutions to the community, assistance to those at risk of entering institutions, and facilitate the transition of youth to postsecondary life. The estimated total funding amount to be awarded to establish a center for independent living in American Samoa is $159,762.
|Federal Grant Title:||Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2023-ACL-AOD-IL-0011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 6th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 6th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||April 7th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||April 7th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||July 12th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$159,762|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$159,762|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$159,762|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 7th, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Domestic private non-profit entities including, Indian tribal organizations (American Indian/Alaskan Native/Native American), faith- based organizations, LGBT, and community-based organizations that meet the above eligibility requirements are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement. Faith-based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kimball Gray
Government Email Address
- Similar Government Grants
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • National Center for Disability, Equity, and Intersectionality
- • Centers for Independent Living - Michigan
- • Centers for Independent Living - Washington
- • American Samoa And Guam Cil Competition
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition
- • Centers for Independent Living Training and Technical Assistance Grant
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program
- • Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Universal Access to In...
- • Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Disability Statistics and Demographi...
- • Disaster Assistance for University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Ed...
- • Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Community Living Policy