Central Asia Regional Counter Trafficking Program
The summary for the Central Asia Regional Counter Trafficking Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Central Asia Regional Counter Trafficking Program: The purpose of this Amendment 3 is to post responses to potential applicants questions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Central Asia Regional Counter Trafficking Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Kazakhstan USAID Almaty|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DM176-05-009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 23, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Sep 06, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Sep 06, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Oct 23, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,605,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$4,605,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Democracy and Conflict Mitigation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Toxanbayev, Altay, Grantor, Phone 7-3272-507612 ext. 292 , Fax 7-3272-507635/36, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Toxanbayev, Altay
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty
- • USAID/Central Asia Regional Water and Environment Program
- • Nonpartisan Domestic Observation of the 2020 Parliamentary Elections in the Kyrgyz Republi...
- • Election Monitoring and Parliamentary Observation in the Kyrgyz Republic
- • Uzbekistan Education Reform
- • Regional Civil Society Program in Central Asia