Central Asian Program on AIDS Control and Intervention Targeting Youth and High Risk Groups
The summary for the Central Asian Program on AIDS Control and Intervention Targeting Youth and High Risk Groups grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Central Asian Program on AIDS Control and Intervention Targeting Youth and High Risk Groups: The purpose of this Amendment #2 is to request applicants on voluntary basis to complete the Survey on Ensuring Equal Opportunity for Applicants. See Acquisition and Assistance Policy Directive 04-08, Attachment OMB No. 1890-0014, USAID website: http://www.usaid.gov/business/business_opportunities/cib/pdf/aapd04_08.pdf.The Applicants who volunteer to complete the survey under this RFA should submit it by 08/13/2004 (for survey only). The closing date for submission of applications remains unchanged 08/05/2004, 10:00 am Almaty time.
|Federal Grant Title:||Central Asian Program on AIDS Control and Intervention Targeting Youth and High Risk Groups|
|Federal Agency Name:||Kazakhstan USAID Almaty|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||176-04-009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 05, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Aug 04, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Aug 04, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Feb 14, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$13,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$13,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kassimova, Elvira, Grantor, Phone 7-3272-507612 ext. 293, Fax 7-3272507635, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Kassimova, Elvira
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty
- • USAID/Central Asia Regional Water and Environment Program
- • Nonpartisan Domestic Observation of the 2020 Parliamentary Elections in the Kyrgyz Republi...
- • Election Monitoring and Parliamentary Observation in the Kyrgyz Republic
- • Uzbekistan Education Reform
- • Regional Civil Society Program in Central Asia