Characterization of Water and Sediment Quality of Lake Alice National Wildlife Refuge (NWR), North Dakota
The summary for the Characterization of Water and Sediment Quality of Lake Alice National Wildlife Refuge (NWR), North Dakota grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Characterization of Water and Sediment Quality of Lake Alice National Wildlife Refuge (NWR), North Dakota: The US Fish and Wildlife Service intends to award an agreement to the University of North Dakota to obtain detailed information regarding water and sediment quality and monitor potential impacts from upstream agriculture operations including newly constructed Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations. It is essential to have credible data to assess the risks related to water quality on migratory bird populations and possible threats to the health and well-being of the local community. The agreement will be for a period not to exceed five years or until no further funding is available for the project, whichever occurs first. Additional funding over and above the original amount of the agreement ($5,000) is subject to availability and annual appropriations. For information on possible sub-agreement opportunities, please contact Dr. Gregory Vandeberg, University of North Dakota, 701-777-4588, or Cami Dixon, US FWS, 701-662-8611, Ext. 334.
|Federal Grant Title:||Characterization of Water and Sediment Quality of Lake Alice National Wildlife Refuge (NWR), North Dakota|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-R6-RW-LAKEALICENWR|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 23, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 16, 2008|
|Posted Date:||May 28, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 16, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jul 23, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a single source agreement between the US Fish and Wildlife Service and the University of North Dakota.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Carol Beatty Financial Assistance Officer Phone 303-236-4320
For further information [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • F23AS00319 FY2023 Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the ...
- • F23AS00330 White-nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - 2023
- • F23AS00329 Fisheries Restoration and Irrigation Mitigation Act Fiscal Year 2023
- • F23AS00303 Science in the Service Internship Funding Opportunity
- • F23AS00307 Aquatic Invasive Grass Research