Characterization of the Adolescent Reproductive Transition (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Characterization of the Adolescent Reproductive Transition (R21 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Characterization of the Adolescent Reproductive Transition (R21 Clinical Trial Optional): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to encourage applications from the scientific community to support outstanding research in the area of puberty and the trajectory of sexual development. New technologies and approaches are needed to fill knowledge gaps and advance understanding of normative sexual development in both males and females. It is anticipated that the findings of studies supported by this FOA will advance knowledge of puberty and the establishment of reproductive competence.
|Federal Grant Title:||Characterization of the Adolescent Reproductive Transition (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-18-045|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 7th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 7th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||November 3rd, 2017|
|Creation Date:||November 3rd, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 13th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 3rd, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Womens Reproductive Health Research (WRHR) Career Development Program (K12 Clinical Trial ...
- • Non-invasive Diagnostics to Improve Gynecologic Health (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...