Children, Youth, and Families at Risk - Sustainable Community Projects
The summary for the Children, Youth, and Families at Risk - Sustainable Community Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the CSREES, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Children, Youth, and Families at Risk - Sustainable Community Projects: The Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service (CSREES), USDA announces the Children, Youth, and Families at Risk (CYFAR) funding program to improve the quality and quantity of comprehensive community-based programs for at-risk children, youth, and families supported by the Cooperative Extension System. The CYFAR program mission is to marshal resources of the Land-Grant and Cooperative Extension Systems to develop and deliver educational programs that equip limited resource families and youth who are at-risk for not meeting basic human needs with the skills they need to lead positive, productive, contributing lives.
|Federal Grant Title:||Children, Youth, and Families at Risk - Sustainable Community Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||CSREES|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-CSREES-SLBCD-000242|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Extension Service|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 08, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Oct 31, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Mar 22, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 22, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only Cooperative Extension Services at 1862 Land-Grant Universities are eligible to apply. Commercial, non-profit, and other organizations that are not Cooperative Extension Services at 1862 Land-Grant Universities and Colleges are not eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sharon K.B. Wright
National Program Leader
Phone 202-720-5075 email@example.com For questions regarding this RFA.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Farm and Ranch Stress Assistance Network
- • Military Families Learning Network
- • Youth Support and Internship Program (YSIP)
- • National Food and Agricultural Sciences Teaching, Extension, and Research Awards
- • New Technologies for Ag Extension Program
- • Iraq Agricultural Extension Revitalization Project
- • Assistive Technology Program for Farmers with Disabilities: State and Regional AgrAbility ...
- More Grants from the CSREES
- • Interregional Research Project #4 Minor Crop Pest Management Program (IR-4)
- • Secondary Education, Two-Year Postsecondary Education, and Agriculture in the K-12 Classro...
- • Disaster Resilience for Rural Communities
- • Community Food Projects Competitive Grants Program
- • Children, Youth & Families at Risk Sustainable Community Projects