Clearfield Cluster Pennsylvania Highway Grade Crossing Project
The summary for the Clearfield Cluster Pennsylvania Highway Grade Crossing Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the DOT Federal Railroad Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Clearfield Cluster Pennsylvania Highway Grade Crossing Project: This project will provide funds for the rehabilitation of 17 railroad crossings and the surfacing of 7.6 miles of rail in PA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Clearfield Cluster Pennsylvania Highway Grade Crossing Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||DOT Federal Railroad Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-RLD-05-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Railroad Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 02, 2011 No Ex|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 02, 2011 No Ex|
|Posted Date:||February 3rd, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Feb 03, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Apr 01, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,001,475|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation is eligible to apply for this grant.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GrantSolutions Help Desk Phone Number: 1-866-577-0771 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard TimeHelp@GrantSolutions.Gov
GrantSolutions Help Desk [Help@GrantSolutions.Gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY20 Supplemental State-Amtrak Intercity Passenger Rail Committee
- • FY20 Gulf Coast Working Group Activities
- • FY20 Birmingham, AL and Mississippi Stations Improvement Project
- • FY2019 Southeast Corridor Rail Commission
- • FY18 South Lander Grade Separation and Railroad Safety Project
- More Grants from the DOT Federal Railroad Administration
- • FY 22 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements Grant Program - Congression...
- • FY23 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program (Tennessee ONLY)
- • FY22 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI) ME Northern Rail Imp...
- • FY22 Corridor Identification and Development Grant Program
- • FY23 Northeast Corridor Commission (NECC) Project