Clinical Sites for the ECHO IDeA States Pediatric Clinical Trials Network - 2 (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)
The summary for the Clinical Sites for the ECHO IDeA States Pediatric Clinical Trials Network - 2 (UG1 Clinical Trial Required) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Clinical Sites for the ECHO IDeA States Pediatric Clinical Trials Network - 2 (UG1 Clinical Trial Required): The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA), issued by the Office of the Director (OD), National Institutes of Health (NIH), is to invite applications from entities/institutions in Institutional Development Award (IDeA)-eligible States to participate in the Environmental Influences on Child Health Outcomes (ECHO) IDeA States Pediatric Clinical Trials Network (ISPCTN) as a Clinical Site. The Clinical Sites of the ISPCTN will: --Conduct multicenter clinical trials research, assuring the participation of children living in rural or underserved communities located in Institutional Development Award (IDeA) states. --Build pediatric research capacity for IDeA states to support the conduct of clinical trials of relevance to rural or underserved children in IDeA states.
|Federal Grant Title:||Clinical Sites for the ECHO IDeA States Pediatric Clinical Trials Network - 2 (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-OD-19-026|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.279, 93.310, 93.853, 93.855, 93.859, 93.865|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 2nd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 2nd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 30th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 30th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 7th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$275,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 30th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...