Coastal California Gnatcatcher Habitat Use Study and Population Surveys at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, California
The summary for the Coastal California Gnatcatcher Habitat Use Study and Population Surveys at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, California grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Coastal California Gnatcatcher Habitat Use Study and Population Surveys at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, California: This new cooperative agreement will consist of a focused survey of at least ten California gnatcatcher (CAGN) pairs in order to determine use throughout each vegetation alliance. It will involve collecting intensive area use data on a subset of CAGN, taking into consideration vegetation alliances. Information collected shall include nest monitoring and nesting and fledging success data for the selected pairs. Additional information to be collected could include cowbird parasitism, structural analysis of habitat use, temperature monitoring and an analysis of food abundance and diversity. Furthermore, this cooperative agreement will conduct a base-wide USFWS protocol CAGN survey of all suitable habitat to determine the number of nesting pairs and trend over time of the Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) Miramar CAGN population.
|Federal Grant Title:||Coastal California Gnatcatcher Habitat Use Study and Population Surveys at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, California|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Facilities Engineering Command (DOD-ONR-FAC)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N62473-15-2-0021|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 5th, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 5th, 2015|
|Posted Date:||August 6th, 2015|
|Creation Date:||August 6th, 2015|
|Archive Date:||October 5th, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$193,448|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$283,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$193,448|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 6th, 2015|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any potential cooperator who qualifies under the DoDGARS 34 and 2 CFR 200 is eligible to apply. Please see applicable terms and conditions, provided as a separate attachment.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Reagan Pablo
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2021 Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Te...
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY20
- • Acquisition Research Program (ARP)
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement FY2021 Department of the Navy (DON) Historically Black Co...
- • Water Resources Hydrology & Hydraulic Studies, TX
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Statio...
- • Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support...
- • Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California
- • Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen