Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Lower Columbia River Estuary
The summary for the Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Lower Columbia River Estuary grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Lower Columbia River Estuary: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 10 (EPA), is issuing a Request for Applications (RFA) from eligible entities to improve water quality in the Lower Columbia River Estuary, through specific actions to reduce toxics, increase monitoring, and/or increase public education and outreach. The Columbia River Basin Restoration Program (CRBRP) will assist tribal, state and local governments; nongovernmental entities, and others as they implement the Columbia River Basin Toxics Reduction Action Plan and the Lower Columbia River Estuary Plan - Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan and conduct activities to support EPA national goals for the Columbia River Basin.
|Federal Grant Title:||Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Lower Columbia River Estuary|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R10-OW-CRBRP-2019-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 20th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 20th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 30th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 30th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 19th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$675,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||September 30th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Lower Columbia River Estuary
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Viccy Salazar, (206) 553-1060, ColumbiaRiverBasinGrant@epa.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Middle and Upper Columbia Ri...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors