Commodity Partnerships Small Sessions Program
The summary for the Commodity Partnerships Small Sessions Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Risk Management Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Commodity Partnerships Small Sessions Program: The purpose of this cooperative partnership agreement program is to deliver training and information in management of production, marketing, and financial risk to U.S. agricultural producers. The program gives priority to educating producers of crops currently not insured under Federal crop insurance, specialty crops, and underserved commodities,including livestock and forage. A maximum of 110 cooperative partnership agreements will be funded, with a minimum of ten in each of the ten designated RMA Regions. The maximum award for any cooperative partnership agreement will be 10,000. Awardees must demonstrate nonfinancial benefits from a cooperative partnership agreement and must agree to the substantial involvement of RMA in the project.
|Federal Grant Title:||Commodity Partnerships Small Sessions Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Risk Management Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2010-USDA-RME-SS-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Commodity Partnerships for Small Agricultural Risk Management Education Sessions|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 27, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 27, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Mar 05, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 05, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 27, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||110|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- This program is to deliver training and information in management of production, marketing, and financial risk to U.S. agricultural producers.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sundii Johnson Phillips Grants and Agreement Specialist Phone 202-720-5265
- Similar Government Grants
- • Risk Management Education and Outreach Partnership Program
- • Commodity Partnerships for Small Agricultural Risk Managment Education Sessions
- More Grants from the Risk Management Education
- • Risk Management Education Partnership Program
- • Crop Insurance Education in Targeted States