Community Based Prevention Initiative For Orphans and Vulnerable Children, Youth and other Vulnerable Populations Program (COPI- OVC)
The summary for the Community Based Prevention Initiative For Orphans and Vulnerable Children, Youth and other Vulnerable Populations Program (COPI- OVC) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Zambia USAID Lusaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Based Prevention Initiative For Orphans and Vulnerable Children, Youth and other Vulnerable Populations Program (COPI- OVC): The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission to Lusaka, Zambia is seeking applications from qualified organizations for funding a three-year program to assist. The purpose of the program is to implement and address the changing HIV/AIDS landscape in Zambia, and apply evidence-based, technically-rigorous approaches to prevention, care, and support services as fully described in the following Request for Application (RFA).
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Based Prevention Initiative For Orphans and Vulnerable Children, Youth and other Vulnerable Populations Program (COPI- OVC)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Zambia USAID Lusaka|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||611-2010-06-RFA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 18, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 18, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jan 12, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Feb 05, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Mar 20, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$54,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$54,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Joseph Tembo Acquisition Specialist Phone 260211254303
OAA Office e-mail [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Zambia USAID Lusaka
- • Service Delivery for Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (SDVCA)
- • Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activi...
- • Notice of Stakeholders Meeting on USAID/PEPFAR Strategic Plan for Strengthening Indigenous...
- • USAID/Zambia Solar Technologies Training