Community Development Activity
The summary for the Community Development Activity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Azerbaijan USAID Baku, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Development Activity: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID/Caucasus)is seeking applications for an Assistance Agreement for funding a program for Community Development Activity in Azerbaijan. The authority for the RFA is found in the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961, as amended. This is a five year program that will be implemented primarily in geographic areas that have not received significant donor support in the past, but it will not be limited to only those previously underserved areas. This program will utilize the valuable input and collaboration these older communities can have in bringing assistance and an understanding to communities and cluster committees just entering this new CDA. The life of USAID program funding will be $14,500,000 (USAID $11,500,000; cost share $3,000,000). Cost sharing of the Grant Recipient(s) and the communities will be in addition to the USAID funds.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Development Activity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Azerbaijan USAID Baku|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||112-05-015|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 31, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Aug 01, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Aug 01, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$14,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$14,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Community Development Activity in Azerbaijan.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Yeleussizov, Seilkhan, Senior Acquisition Specialist, Phone (9-9412) 498 18 35 ext. 212, Fax (9-9412) 493 68 39, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Yeleussizov, Seilkhan
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Azerbaijan USAID Baku
- • Azerbaijan Business and Professional Association Development
- • Request for Applications (RFA) No. RFA-112-14-000001Azerbaijan Media Support Activity (AMS...
- • Azerbaijan Rights Consortium Project
- • 112-05-003 - Primary Healthcare Strengthening in Azerbaijan FINAL RFA
- • Working to Heighten Awareness through the Media