Communties at Risk Program
The summary for the Communties at Risk Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Communties at Risk Program: Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities in Lemhi County under the Communities at Risk Assistance Program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Communties at Risk Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ID-RFA06-0012|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Fire Plan - Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Aug 24, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Aug 31, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Oct 08, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$42,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$42,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Reduce Impact of Wildfire on Communities
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Chris Shaver
Phone 208-373-3817 email@example.com Grants and Agreements Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • NV Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • BLM CA Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • ORWA Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • Alaska BLM Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • Rural Fire Assistance (RFA)
- • Communities at Risk Program
- • Reduce the Impact of Wildfire on Idaho Communities
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...