Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs
The summary for the Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Science Foundation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs: CISE’s Division of Computer and Network Systems (CNS) supports research and education projects that develop new knowledge in two core programs:Computer Systems Research (CSR) program; andNetworking Technology and Systems (NeTS) program.Proposers are invited to submit proposals in three project classes, which are defined as follows:Small Projects - up to $500,000 total budget with durations up to three years;Medium Projects - $500,001 to $1,200,000 total budget with durations up to four years; andLarge Projects - $1,200,001 to $3,000,000 total budget with durations up to five years.A more complete description of the three project classes can be found in section II. Program Description of this document.
|Federal Grant Title:||Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Science Foundation|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||13-581|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Computer and Information Science and Engineering|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 15, 2013 Submission|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 19, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 15, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 16, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Oct 19, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$60,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||120|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NSF grants.gov support firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Campus Cyberinfrastructure
- • Formal Methods in the Field
- • NSF/Intel Partnership on Foundational Microarchitecture Research
- • Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE): Core Programs
- • Advanced Computing Systems & Services: Adapting to the Rapid Evolution of Science and Engi...
- • Science and Engineering Information Integration and Informatics (SEII)
- • Emerging Models and Technologies for Computation
- • Networking Technology and Systems (NeTS)
- More Grants from the National Science Foundation
- • Campus Cyberinfrastructure
- • Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science
- • Transitions to Excellence in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences Research
- • Political Science
- • EPSCoR Research Infrastructure Improvement Program: Track-2 Focused EPSCoR Collaborations ...