Conservation Innovation Grant (Cig)
The summary for the Conservation Innovation Grant (Cig) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Virginia State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Innovation Grant (Cig): NRCS is announcing availability of Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) to stimulate the development and adoption of innovation conservation approaches and technologies within the State of Virginia. Funds will be awarded through a two-phase statewide competitive grants process which will include a pre-proposal for all applications, and a full application package only for competitively selected pre-proposal applicants, pursuant to notification by NRCS/VA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Innovation Grant (Cig)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Virginia State Office|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-VA-11-01|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 18, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 18, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jan 10, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jan 10, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Apr 30, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$225,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments - City or township governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Individuals - For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Denise Darby Contract Specialist Phone 804-287-1630
Denise Burruss [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the Virginia State Office
- • Virginia 2014 Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Funding Announcement
- • Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) FY 2013 Virginia
- • Virginia Conservation Innovation Grant Opportunity
- • Technical Assistance to plan and implement forestry practices under the Environmental Qual...