Conservation Innovation Grants
The summary for the Conservation Innovation Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Natural Resources Conservation Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Innovation Grants: Summary Information Federal Awarding Agency Name: U.S. Department of Agriculture - Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC) Funding Opportunity Title: Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019 – Texas Funding Opportunity Number: USDA-NRCS-TX-CIG-19-GEN0010221 Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Number: 10.912, Environmental Quality Incentives Program NRCS is announcing the availability of CIG to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies. Applications are accepted from eligible entities for projects carried out in the state of Texas. A total of up to $375,000 is available for CIG in FY 2019. All non-federal entities (NFE) and individuals are invited to apply, with the sole exception of federal agencies. Projects may be between one and three years in duration. The maximum award amount for a single award in FY 2019 is $75,000. APPLICATIONS DUE DATE: Applications must be received by midnight Central Daylight-Saving Time on July 31, 2019. SUBMISSIONS: Applications must be submitted electronically through grants.gov. In addition, a PDF of the complete application must be emailed to Claude.Ross@usda.gov. Submissions must be received by the time and date due. Late submissions will not be reviewed or considered. The agency will rely on system generated date and time receipt documentation for submission made both via Grants.gov and e-mail to determine whether applications meet the submission deadline. Click here for more on how to submit an application.The grants.gov electronic submission interface is called Workspace. Workspace is the standard way for organizations or individuals to apply for federal grants in grants.gov. Workspace allows an applicant grant team to access and edit different forms within an application simultaneously. In addition, the forms may be filled out online or as a PDF. An overview of Workspace can be viewed at grants.gov (WEBINAR - Getting Started with Workspace: Become a Workspace Wizard). Please allow extra time to register in Workspace because there are several preliminary registration steps before an applicant can submit the application. To register, go to www.grants.gov, click on “Applicants”, then click on “Get Registered.” If you have completed a prior grants.gov application, you may already have completed the registration process. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication (e.g., Braille, large print, or audio tape) should contact the USDA TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD).
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Innovation Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-TX-CIG-19-GEN0010221|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 1st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 1st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 30th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$375,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||May 22nd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All non-Federal entities (NFE) and individuals, with the exception of Federal agencies, are eligible to apply for projects carried out in Texas. Individuals and entities may submit more than one application and may receive more than one award.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- NRCS Texas Financial Assistance Weblink
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Claude Ross
USDA-NRCS Texas State Office
101 South Main
Temple, Texas 76501
NRCS Texas CIG point of contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019- Vermont
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- • Technical Assistance to Develop and Implement Conservation Programs
- More Grants from the Natural Resources Conservation Service
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Voluntary Public Access- Habitat Incentives Progra...
- • Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCP...
- • Farm Bill Implementation Assistance in Oregon
- • Maryland Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Partnerships to provide direct technical services