Conservation Innovation Grants - FY2011 Colorado State Component
The summary for the Conservation Innovation Grants - FY2011 Colorado State Component grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Colorado State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Innovation Grants - FY2011 Colorado State Component: NRCS requests applications for Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) to stimulate, develop and adopt innovative conservation approaches and technologies. For FY 2011, up to $500,000 is available for the Colorado State CIG competition. Grants under the Colorado State Component will not exceed $75,000 from NRCS. Funds will be awarded through a statewide competitive grants process. Applications are requested from eligible government or non-government organizations or individuals for competitive consideration of grant awards for projects between one and three years in duration. The full Announcement of Program Funding identifies the objectives for CIG projects, the eligibility criteria for projects, and associated instructions needed to apply to CIG.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Innovation Grants - FY2011 Colorado State Component|
|Federal Agency Name:||Colorado State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-CO-11-01|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 01, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 01, 2011|
|Posted Date:||February 14th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Feb 14, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 01, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- CIG applicants must be a federally recognized Indian Tribe, state or local unit of government, non-governmental organization, or individual.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melanie Guinan Grants and Agreements Specialist Phone 720-544-2867
Announcement Contact Information [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the Colorado State Office
- • Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Announcement for Program Funding...
- • 2013 NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants - Colorado Full Proposals
- • NRCS CO State Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG) FY13
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Colorado State Component
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Colorado State Component (Only Available in Colorado)