Conservation Innovation Grants - Ohio 2010
The summary for the Conservation Innovation Grants - Ohio 2010 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Ohio State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Innovation Grants - Ohio 2010: NRCS Ohio requests applications for Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies. Applications will be accepted from any eligible entity within the 50 States, the Caribbean Area (Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands), and the Pacific Basin Area (Guam, American Samoa, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands) for projects within the state of Ohio. For fiscal year 2010, up to $250,000 may be available for the Ohio statewide CIG competition. NRCS will reserve the right to offer more or less funding at the discretion of the State Conservationist. Funds will be awarded through a competitive grants process. The Ohio CIG category available in FY 2010 is the Ohio Priority Category. Applications are requested from eligible government or nongovernment organizations or individuals for competitive consideration of grant awards for projects between one to three years in duration. This notice identifies the objectives for CIG projects, the eligibility criteria for projects and associated instructions needed to apply to CIG. To participate in the Ohio CIG sign-up, project proposals should request federal funds of $75,000 or less and must be implemented within the state of Ohio.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Innovation Grants - Ohio 2010|
|Federal Agency Name:||Ohio State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-OH-10-01|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 28, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 28, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 28, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 28, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 27, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- CIG applicants must be a federally recognized Indian tribe, state or local unit of govgernment, non-governmental organization, or individual.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Mark Smith Assistant State Conservationist for Programs Phone 614-255-2474
CIG Contact [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the Ohio State Office
- • WRP Wetland Restoration Assistance
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Ohio
- • Targeted Program Delivery & Outreach - Ohio
- • Conservation Innovation Grant FY 11 Ohio State Component
- • Conservation Innovative Grants