Conservation Innovation Grants - Readvertised
The summary for the Conservation Innovation Grants - Readvertised grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the USDA NRCS NH State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Innovation Grants - Readvertised: The New Hampshire State Office of the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) requests applications for Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies. Applications will be accepted from any eligible entity for projects within the State of New Hampshire. Funds will be awarded through a statewide competitive grants process. Applications are requested from eligible government or non-government organizations or individuals within the State of New Hampshire for competitive consideration of grant awards for projects between one and three years in duration. This notice identifies the objectives for CIG projects, the eligibility criteria for projects, and associated instructions needed to apply for a CIG. There are two CIG components available in FY2012: (1) Natural Resource Concerns Component, and (2) Technology Component. e-mail Betty.firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your application submission.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Innovation Grants - Readvertised|
|Federal Agency Name:||USDA NRCS NH State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Community Development Education Energy Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NRCS-NH-12-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 07, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 07, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 16, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 16, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 07, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$134,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Betty Anderson Grants and Agreements Spec. Phone 603-868-9931 x136
Betty Anderson, Grants and Agreements Specialist [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • South Carolina urban communities
- • Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation...
- • Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National comp...
- • Conservation Innovation Grants
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Chesapeake Bay Watershed
- • Environmental Quality Incentive Program Assistance Irrigation Technical Services
- More Grants from the USDA NRCS NH State Office
- • 2013 NH Conservation Innovation Grant
- • WRP Wetlands Restoration Implementation