Conservation Interns - Raystown Lake Project
The summary for the Conservation Interns - Raystown Lake Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Interns - Raystown Lake Project: Conservation Interns at Raystown Lake Project
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Interns - Raystown Lake Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers (DOD-COE)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W912DR2020001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 30th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 30th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||April 16th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||April 16th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||May 30th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$11,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$12,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 16th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jeffrey B May
- Similar Government Grants
- • Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Botanically Sophisticated Rest...
- • Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Southern Willamette Valley, La...
- • Youth Conservation Service Cooperative Agreement
- • Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project
- • Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek
- • Youth Conservation Services
- • Diamondback Terrapin Monitoring
- More Grants from the Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers
- • : Implementing Lifecycle Characterization of Embedded Dam Gate Anchorage Using Non-Destruc...
- • Northwestern Pond Turtle Study, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- • Data Anomaly Detection and Sediment Yield Estimation in the US Army Corps of EngineersR...
- • Investigating Uncertainty Associated with the Great Lakes Water Balance
- • Wetland accretion and vegetation growth model integration and application to coastal wetla...