Conservation Interns at Raystown Lake
The summary for the Conservation Interns at Raystown Lake grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army Corps of Engineers, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Interns at Raystown Lake: The US Army Corps of Engineers, Baltimore District, (USACE) intends to enter into a cooperative agreement with a non-federal and nonprofit entity for assistance in the management and enhancement of natural resources at the Raystown Lake Project. Requirements include activities in wildlife management, threatened and endangered species monitoring, fisheries management, wildlife habitat enhancement, forest management, and boundary inspection/maintenance. This agreement is an opportunity to provide training and education opportunities for conservation interns (two-2) with fish and wildlife, forestry, or environmental studies backgrounds.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Interns at Raystown Lake|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army Corps of Engineers (DOD-COE)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W912DR1920002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 29th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 29th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 15th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 15th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||April 28th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$17,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$18,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 15th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Project Website
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jeffrey B May
- Similar Government Grants
- • Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Fern Ridge Lake, Eugene, OR Ar...
- • Natural Resource Management Education and Training Opportunities for Botanically Sophistic...
- • Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of High School Aged Youth in a Na...
- • FLTP Data Collection at Corps Facilities
- • Museum Operations
- • Youth Conservation Services
- • Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek
- • Diamondback Terrapin Monitoring
- • Technical Services for Warrenton Training Center, VA
- • Diamondback Terrapin Research and Monitoring
- • Conservation Interns at Rayston Lake Project
- • Conservation Interns at Tioga Hammond - Cowanesque Lake