Continuum of Care Program Competition
The summary for the Continuum of Care Program Competition grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Housing and Urban Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Continuum of Care Program Competition: The CoC Program is designed to promote a community-wide commitment to the goal of ending homelessness; to provide funding for efforts by nonprofit providers, States, and local governments to quickly re-house homeless individuals and families while minimizing the trauma and dislocation caused to homeless individuals, families, and communities by homelessness; to promote access to and effective utilization of mainstream programs by homeless individuals and families; and to optimize self-sufficiency among individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
|Federal Grant Title:||Continuum of Care Program Competition|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Housing and Urban Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-5600-N-41|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Continuum of Care Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 18, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 18, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Nov 09, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Dec 12, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jan 19, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- 2. Eligible Applicants. a. CoC Consolidated Applications. CoCs for which a FY2012 CoC Registration was approved by HUD during the FY2012 CoC Registration process must designate a Collaborative Applicant to submit the CoC Consolidated Application on behalf of the CoC. Collaborative Applicants will not be able to access the CoC Consolidated Application in e-snaps if the CoC does not have an approved Registration. b. Amendments to Registration. If a geographic area that includes projects eligible to apply for renewal during the FY2012 CoC Program Competition was not claimed by a CoC with an approved Registration, a contiguous CoC or the Balance of State CoC may contact HUD in writing to request that its Registration and Grants Inventory Worksheet (GIW) be amended to include the unclaimed geographic area and the renewal projects. In addition, in the event a CoC with an approved FY2012 CoC Registration failed to include a project on the CoC's Grant Inventory Worksheet, that CoC may contact HUD in writing to request that the CoC's Registration be amended. c. Project Applicants. Eligible project applicants for the CoC Program are identified in Section III.A.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- e-snaps Virtual Help Desk
Help Desk [www.hudhre.info/helpdesk]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Continuum of Care Prog...
- • Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Continuum of Care Prog...
- • Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Continuum of Care Prog...
- • Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 Continuum of Care Prog...
- • Continuum of Care NOFA
- • Fiscal Year 2013 and Fiscal Year 2014 Continuum of Care Program Competition
- • Continuum of Care (CoC)
- More Grants from the Department of Housing and Urban Development
- • 2019 Family Unification Program Notice of Funding Availability
- • Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities (Capital Advance)
- • Project Rental Assistance Program of Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disab...
- • Family Self-Sufficiency Program - Renewal
- • Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program