Cooperative Agreement for Research and Program Assistance at DoD Installations Supported by the Kansas City District
The summary for the Cooperative Agreement for Research and Program Assistance at DoD Installations Supported by the Kansas City District grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army Corps of Engineers, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreement for Research and Program Assistance at DoD Installations Supported by the Kansas City District: The US Army Corps of Engineers, Kansas City District intends to enter into a broad Cooperative Agreement with qualified Non-Profit Educational Institution (s) / Universities for a period of performance not to exceed (NTE) five (5) years, to collect, analyze, and apply environmental and cultural resource data; and implement land rehabilitation, environmental remediation support, and maintenance for optimal management of military lands under control of the Department of Defense (DoD) in the Kansas City District.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreement for Research and Program Assistance at DoD Installations Supported by the Kansas City District|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army Corps of Engineers|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NWK-14-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 13, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 13, 2014|
|Posted Date:||May 12, 2014|
|Creation Date:||May 12, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jul 13, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Chris Halterman
Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers 202-761-0232
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army Corps of Engineers
- • FLTP Data Collection at Corps Facilities
- • Conservation Interns at Raystown Lake
- • Technical Services for Warrenton Training Center, VA
- • Diamondback Terrapin Research and Monitoring
- • Conservation Interns at Rayston Lake Project