Cooperative Agreement for Tracking Bighorn Sheep in Yosemite National Park
The summary for the Cooperative Agreement for Tracking Bighorn Sheep in Yosemite National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreement for Tracking Bighorn Sheep in Yosemite National Park: The Yosemite Herd of Sierra Nevada bighorn sheep is the smallest, most northerly, and most vulnerable among the remaining populations of Sierra Nevada bighorn sheep. The objectives of this Cooperative Agreement are: 1) Fit as many Sierra Nevada bighorn sheep in the Yosemite Herd as practicable with sufficient numbers of GPS satellite collars to yield adequate data over the 3-year period of this project and beyond; 2) Collect long-term data that will guide management actions to provide maximum protection of the Yosemite Herd and encourage population growth; 3) Increase public awareness and advocacy for protection of Sierra Nevada bighorn sheep by developing a publicly accessible website on which bighorn movements can be seen.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreement for Tracking Bighorn Sheep in Yosemite National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIYOSEH8813110001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 25, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 25, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Nov 22, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Nov 22, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Dec 25, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$178,930|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a notice of intent to award a Cooperative Agreement to California Department of Fish and Game, a state government. Not seeking applications.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cameron Reed Contract Specialist Phone 510-817-1331
Cameron Reed [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...