Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska
The summary for the Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of the Interior, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska: The Institute of Northern Engineering (INE) at the University of Alaska Fairbanks and the Bureau of Land Management Arctic Field Office will cooperate on obtaining field data and observations at Arctic lakes to assist with management decisions and related monitoring regarding the protection of lake fish habitat among oil and gas surface activities. Removed liquid water and ice chips from lakes in the winter can have potential negative impacts on fish overwintering habitat and access to lakes during the open-water season.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of the Interior|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BLM-AK-NOI-09-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality and and Protection Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 28, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 28, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Apr 14, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Apr 15, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jun 01, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$75,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding opportunity is issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Study Unit (CESU) program. The successful recipient must be a participant in the North and West Alaska CESU program.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandra S Smiths2smith@blm.gov
Lotus Notes [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY23 IIJA Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Environmental Quality and Protection
- • Bureau of Land Management New Mexico Environmental Quality and Protection
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Utah Environmental Quality and Protection
- • FY23 IIJA Bureau of Land Management Nevada (NV) Environmental Quality and Protection
- • BLM ID TFD Geoscience Internship Program
- • Projected Vegetation and Fire Regime Response to Future Climate Change in Eastern Interior...
- • BLM-CO SJPLC Interns for the Abandoned Mine Land Program in Silverton, CO
- More Grants from the Department of the Interior
- • FY 2023 Energizing Insular Communities Program
- • OIA Technical Assistance Program 2023
- • OIA Maintenance Assistance Program 2023
- • Inflation Reduction Act funding - 2023
- • OIA-BIL Activity 8 - Restore native vegetation and mitigate environmental hazards on mined...