Cooperative Management of Kasha Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument
The summary for the Cooperative Management of Kasha Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Management of Kasha Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument: This project is for the cooperative joint management of the Kasha Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument. This partnership includes the unique visitor services and educational opportunities provided by the Pueblo de Cochiti, monitoring and maintenance of the monument and the facilities and protection of cultural resources and monument boundaries. The Pueblo also contributes by conducting visitor surveys, providing for visitor safety, educational outreach, and contacting agency law enforcement for unauthorized activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Management of Kasha Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00234|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 18, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 18, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 18, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Janet Yvonne Huff, Grants and Agreements Specialist, 505-761-8941 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...