Cooperative Stream Flow Monitoring, Douglas County, Oregon
The summary for the Cooperative Stream Flow Monitoring, Douglas County, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Stream Flow Monitoring, Douglas County, Oregon: The objective of this project is to share resources, including funding and technical expertise, in order to obtain improved understanding of stream flows by cooperatively operating stream gauging stations throughout the Umpqua Basin. This is a mutual goal between public and private landowners to measure stream flow and other measures of water quality and quantity year round at key locations in the Umpqua Basin in order to make sound watershed management decisions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Stream Flow Monitoring, Douglas County, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-RFA08-0009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 09, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 09, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Sep 01, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Sep 01, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 09, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling Contract Specialist Phone 503-808-6221
Cooperative Stream Flow Monitoring, Douglas County, Oregon [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...