Core Centers for Musculoskeletal Biology and Medicine (P30)
The summary for the Core Centers for Musculoskeletal Biology and Medicine (P30) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Core Centers for Musculoskeletal Biology and Medicine (P30): -Purpose. The National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) invites applications for Research Core Centers (P30s) in musculoskeletal biology and medicine. The Core Centers for Musculoskeletal Biology and Medicine (CCMBMs) will provide shared facilities and services to groups of established, currently funded investigators addressing scientific problems in musculoskeletal biology and medicine, in order to improve efficiency, accelerate the pace of research, and ensure greater productivity. Core Centers also support pilot and feasibility studies and program enrichment activities. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the P30 grant mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Approximately $1.8 million in total costs (Direct costs plus Facilities and Administrative costs) may be awarded in support of this solicitation. Three new and/or renewal (competing continuation) grants are anticipated. Budget and Project Period. Direct costs of up to $400,000 per year may be requested, with a total project period of 5 years.
|Federal Grant Title:||Core Centers for Musculoskeletal Biology and Medicine (P30)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AR-08-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Apr 23, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Apr 23, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education County governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Special district governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Independent school districts
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Small Business Innovation Research on Rare Musculoskeletal, Rheumatic and Skin Diseases (S...
- • Mechanistic Ancillary Studies to Ongoing Clinical Projects (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed...
- • Mechanistic Ancillary Studies to Ongoing Clinical Projects (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed...
- • Limited Competition: Small Grant Program for NIAMS K08 and K23 Recipients (R03)
- • Supplements to Advance Research (STAR) from Projects to Programs (Admin Supp)- Clinical Tr...
- • Collaborative Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Science Award (Camssa)
- • Niams Small Grant Program for New Investigators
- • Skin Diseases Research Core Centers
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...