Criminal Justice Drug Abuse Treatment Studies 2 (CJ-DATS 2) (U01)
The summary for the Criminal Justice Drug Abuse Treatment Studies 2 (CJ-DATS 2) (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Criminal Justice Drug Abuse Treatment Studies 2 (CJ-DATS 2) (U01): -The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) invites cooperative agreement applications to participate as Research Centers in the second phase of the national Criminal Justice Drug Abuse Treatment Studies (CJ-DATS 2). The goal of this cooperative research program is to develop and test systems-level models that integrate public health and public safety approaches for criminal justice-involved adults and adolescents with drug abuse and addictive disorders. -NIDA intends to commit approximately $5.6 million in total costs [Direct plus Facilities and Administrative (F and A) costs] in FY 2008 to fund eight to ten new and/or competing continuation grants in response to this RFA. Additional funds are being sought from other sources -This funding opportunity will use the NIH Cooperative Research Project Grant (U01) award mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||Criminal Justice Drug Abuse Treatment Studies 2 (CJ-DATS 2) (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DA-08-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 27, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jul 13, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jul 13, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Nov 26, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Independent school districts Special district governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education County governments State governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Small businesses Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Single Cell Opioid Responses in the Context of HIV (SCORCH) Program: Data Coordination, An...
- • Targeting Inflammasomes in Substance Abuse and HIV (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Research Networks for the Study of Recovery Support Services for Persons Treated with Medi...
- • The Rat Opioid Genome Project: Clinical Trials not Allowed (U01- Clinical Trial Not Allowe...
- • The National Drug Abuse Treatment Clinical Trials Network (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)
- • NIDA Phase II Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR [R44]) Competing Renewal Awards
- • Drug Abuse Aspects of Hiv/Aids and Other Infections
- • Epidemiology of Drug Abuse
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...