Cultural Resources -Archaeological Projects
The summary for the Cultural Resources -Archaeological Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cultural Resources -Archaeological Projects: Projects involve cultural resource inventory, recordation, testing, evaluation, and suggested mitigation for selected archaeological sites within areas managed by the Surprise Field Office in Northeastern California and Northwest Nevada. Site information will help determine test unit placement, and aid in the National Register eligibility determination(s). BLM will provide support in the form of mentoring to the recipients. These projects are expected to be a multi-phase project with the first phase focusing of recordation, testing and evaluation, and fencing of the archaeological sites.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cultural Resources -Archaeological Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CA-RFA07-2004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 11, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Apr 30, 2007|
|Creation Date:||May 07, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jun 10, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$60,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. It is intended to award to a CESU.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona Parker
Grants & Agreements Specialist
Phone 530-252-5338 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...