DRRP -- Assistive Technology (AT) Outcomes Research Project (84.133A-8).
The summary for the DRRP -- Assistive Technology (AT) Outcomes Research Project (84.133A-8). grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
DRRP -- Assistive Technology (AT) Outcomes Research Project (84.133A-8).: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The purpose of the DRRP program is to plan and conduct research, demonstration projects, training, and related activities to develop methods, procedures, and rehabilitation technology that maximize the full inclusion and integration into society, employment, independent living, family support, and economic and social self-sufficiency of individuals with disabilities, especially individuals with the most severe disabilities, and to improve the effectiveness of services authorized under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. DRRPs carry out one or more of the following types of activities, as specified and defined in 34 CFR 350.13 through 350.19: research, development, demonstration, training, dissemination, utilization, and technical assistance. An applicant for assistance under this program must demonstrate in its application how it will address, in whole or in part, the needs of individuals with disabilities from minority backgrounds (34 CFR 350.40(a)). The approaches an applicant may take to meet this requirement are found in 34 CFR 350.40(b). Additional information on the DRRP program can be found at: http://www.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/res-program.html#DRRP. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.133A-8. If you choose to submit your application electronically, you must use the Grants.gov Apply site at: http://www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for Disability Rehabilitation Research Projects at: http://www.grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this program by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search. The telephone number for the Grants.gov Helpdesk is 1-800-518-4726.
|Federal Grant Title:||DRRP -- Assistive Technology (AT) Outcomes Research Project (84.133A-8).|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-060206-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 21, 2006 Applications Available: June 2, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jun 02, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jun 02, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Aug 20, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$450,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$450,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) For profit organizations other than small businesses Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) County governments Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education City or township governments State governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: States; public or private agencies, including for-profit agencies; public or private organizations, including for- profit organizations; institutions of higher education (IHEs); and Indian tribes and tribal organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton
ED FedGrants System Admin.
Phone (202) 245-6140
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 6030 Potomac Center Plaza,
- Similar Government Grants
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Rehabilitation Research Training Centers CFDA Number 84.133B-4
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program--Advanced Rehabi...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTC): Outcomes Measurement...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPS) Program: Projects...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPS) Program: Center o...
- • SBIR Phase I
- • Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers Program (RERC)
- • Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...