Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Managment Utah Recreation and Visitors Services
The summary for the Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Managment Utah Recreation and Visitors Services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Managment Utah Recreation and Visitors Services: Public lands managed by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) provide some of the most diverse outdoor recreation opportunities on Federal lands in the western United States. The BLMs Recreation and Visitor Services Program oversees a broad and complex set of recreation related programs, which provide a multitude of recreation opportunities and experiences. These recreation resources and visitor services support strong local economies and public land conservation. As BLM works to enhance recreational opportunities, we strive to remain a good neighbor and partner. The BLM manages recreation resources and visitor services to offer the greatest benefits possible to individuals and communities and to better enable communities to achieve their own desired social, economic, and environmental outcomes. BLM public lands once described as the lands nobody wanted are now recognized as Americas Great Outdoors, a Backyard to Backcountry treasure. They are uniquely accessible. More than 120 urban centers and thousands of rural towns are located within 25 miles of BLM lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Managment Utah Recreation and Visitors Services|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L20AS00011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 30th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 30th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||January 28th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||January 28th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||September 30th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$650,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 28th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rachelle Bruse (801) 539-4226
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...