Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development (DWPR) - Pre-proposal Solicitation
The summary for the Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development (DWPR) - Pre-proposal Solicitation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development (DWPR) - Pre-proposal Solicitation: The U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation), is currently requesting pre-proposals for the Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development Program (DWPR) for research and pilot scale projects aimed at increasing usable water supplies in the United States. The Water Desalination Act of 1996 laid the foundation for the DWPR program. This and the current Continuing Resolution are the authorizing legislation for this program. The purpose of the pre-proposal process is to give proposers the opportunity to receive feedback on their proposal ideas such that full proposal submission are better aligned to meet the desired outcomes of the DWPR program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development (DWPR) - Pre-proposal Solicitation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R14AS00014|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Water Desalination Research and Development Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 27, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 27, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Feb 3, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Feb 3, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Feb 28, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Individuals, institutions of higher education, commercial or industrial organizations, private entities, public entities (including state and local), or Indian Tribal Governments, may submit a pre-proposal for consideration by Reclamation.
Foreign entities, other than United States-Mexico bi-national research foundations and inter-university research programs established by the two countries, are not eligible for funding under the authorizing legislation for this program.
Federal agencies are not eligible to apply. There is no limit on the number of proposals submitted per organization.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michelle Maher, Grants Officer, 303-445-2025
Bureau of Reclamation 303-445-2444
- Similar Government Grants
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program for Fiscal Year 2019
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program for Fiscal Year 2018
- • Rio Chama Pilot Project
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Fiscal Year 2017 Full Scale Testing P...
- • VTE Pilot/Demo Test
- • Measuring In-Situ Denitrification in Both the Native Groundwater and a Tracer Test in the ...
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development (DWPR)
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Water Conservation Services, Lower Colorado Basin Region
- • WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II
- • Water Reclamation and Reuse Research Projects
- • Notice of Intent to Award
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas