Development and Support of Core Public Health Functions Related to Injury Prevention and Control
The summary for the Development and Support of Core Public Health Functions Related to Injury Prevention and Control grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Development and Support of Core Public Health Functions Related to Injury Prevention and Control: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding opportunity announcement entitled, "Cooperative Agreement for the Development and Support of Core Public Health Functions Related to Injury Prevention and Control." Approximately $429,329 will be available in fiscal year 2008 to fund 1 award. The purpose of the program is to develop and support core publich health functions related to injury prevention and control, focusing on the NCIPC priority areas (e.g. prevention of child maltreatment, senior fall prevention and residential fire prevention) as well as other emerging injury related public health issues. For complete program details, please see the full announcement at the top of this page. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||Development and Support of Core Public Health Functions Related to Injury Prevention and Control|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CE08-801|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 17, 2008 Letter of Intent Deadline: 2/14/2008|
|Posted Date:||Jan 16, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jan 16, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Apr 16, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$429,329|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$429,329|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments Small businesses County governments State governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770/488-2700 email@example.com Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpers...
- • Evaluating Practice-based Programs, Policies, and Practices from CDCs Rape Prevention and ...
- • Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)
- • Firearm Injury Surveillance Through Emergency Rooms (FASTER)
- • Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2