Development of Animal Models and Related Biological Materials For Research (R21)
The summary for the Development of Animal Models and Related Biological Materials For Research (R21) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Development of Animal Models and Related Biological Materials For Research (R21): -This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) solicits Exploratory/Developmental (R21) grant applications from applicant organizations proposing to develop, characterize or improve animal models for human disease or to improve diagnosis and control diseases of laboratory animals that may interfere with research. -Models to be considered must be applicable to the research interests of two or more categorical NIH Institutes/Centers. -Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Development of Animal Models and Related Biological Materials For Research (R21)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-07-336|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Center for Research Resources|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 08, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 08, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Mar 23, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jun 07, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Limited Competition: Competitive Revision for Technology Development within Biomedical Tec...
- • Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE) (P20)
- • Instrument Development for Biomedical Applications (R21)
- • Limited Competition: Institutional Development Award (IDeA) Program Infrastructure for Cli...
- • High-End Instrumentation Grant Program (S10)
- • NCRR Science Education Partnership Award (SEPA) [R25]
- • Planning Grants for Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Awards
- • Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...