Development of Appropriate Pediatric Formulations and Pediatric Drug Delivery Systems (R41)
The summary for the Development of Appropriate Pediatric Formulations and Pediatric Drug Delivery Systems (R41) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Development of Appropriate Pediatric Formulations and Pediatric Drug Delivery Systems (R41): The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) and participating Institutes within the National Institutes of Health (NIH) encourage small business grant applications to address different and complementary research needs for the development appropriate pediatric drug formulations in different age groups. This FOA also encourages the development and testing of novel drug delivery systems in the pediatric population. The goal of this FOA is to complement and accelerate the development of appropriate pediatric drugs formulations and drug delivery systems.
|Federal Grant Title:||Development of Appropriate Pediatric Formulations and Pediatric Drug Delivery Systems (R41)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-17-200|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.173, 93.865|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 5th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 5th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||March 29th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||March 29th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||February 10th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 29th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, may be allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...