Documentation of Newly Discovered Native american Petroglyphs
The summary for the Documentation of Newly Discovered Native american Petroglyphs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Documentation of Newly Discovered Native american Petroglyphs: Conduct Terrestrial Laser Scanning, 3D and Reflective Imagery documentation of a newly discovered group of prehistoric Native American petroglyphs in the Washington DC area.
|Federal Grant Title:||Documentation of Newly Discovered Native american Petroglyphs|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIGRSMJ3086100088|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Sep 28, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Sep 28, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Oct 01, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$73,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$73,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$73,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Notice of Intent to award a task agreement to the University of South Florida under Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit Cooperative Agreement #H5000085041.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Judith Couch Financial Agreements Specialist Phone 865-436-1224
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2