Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity
The summary for the Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Zambia USAID Lusaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity: The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Zambia, is seeking input from interested applicants who may provide comments, opinions, and recommendations in response to the proposed activity approach and questions outlined in the attached draft program description under RFI #72061119CA000ZH.
|Federal Grant Title:||Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Zambia USAID Lusaka (USAID-ZAM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFI-72061119CA000ZH|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 27th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 27th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 13th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 13th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$38,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||June 13th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Alfred M Kapambwe
A and A Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Zambia USAID Lusaka
- • Service Delivery for Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (SDVCA)
- • Notice of Stakeholders Meeting on USAID/PEPFAR Strategic Plan for Strengthening Indigenous...
- • USAID/Zambia Solar Technologies Training
- • USAID Stop GBV