Early Head Start Grantee - Brevard County, Florida
The summary for the Early Head Start Grantee - Brevard County, Florida grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families OHS, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Early Head Start Grantee - Brevard County, Florida: The Administration for Children and Families solicits applications from public or private non-profit organizations, including community-based and faith-based organizations, or for-profit agencies that wish to compete for funds that are available to provide Early Head Start services to infants, toddlers, pregnant women, and their families residing in Brevard County, Florida. Funds in the amount of $1,093,008 annually will be available to provide Early Head Start program services to eligible infants, toddlers, pregnant women, and their families. Interested applicants may email the OHS Operations Center at OHSTech@reviewops.org for additional information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Early Head Start Grantee - Brevard County, Florida|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families OHS|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2016-ACF-OHS-CH-R04-1147|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Head Start|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 30, 2015 Electronically submitted application|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 30, 2015 Electronically submitted application|
|Posted Date:||Oct 1, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Oct 1, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Dec 30, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,093,008|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,093,008|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,093,008|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Independent school districts
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Faith-based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith-based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith-Based Organizations at: http: //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf-policy-on-grants-to-faith-based-organizations. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Desk
ACF Applications Help Desk
Administration for Children and Families - OHS 202-690-7110
- Similar Government Grants
- • American Indian/Alaska Native (AIAN) Head Start and/or Early Head Start Expansion
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Expansion - Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Ge...
- • Migrant and Seasonal Head Start (MSHS) Expansion
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hood River, Wasco, and Jefferson Counties, O...
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Meriden, Wallingford, Southing...
- • Head Start University Partnership Research Grants: Strategies for Developing Teacher Effec...
- • Head Start Replacement Grantee(s): Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson, Lee, Poi...
- • Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families OHS
- • American Indian/Alaska Native Head Start Grantee -- Peach Springs, Arizona
- • American Indian/Alaska Native Head Start Grantee -- Polk County, Texas
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Iredell County, North Carolina
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Essex, Lancaster, Northumberland, Richmond a...
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The City of Winchester, and Clarke and Frede...