Early Head Start Grantee - Lake County, Ohio
The summary for the Early Head Start Grantee - Lake County, Ohio grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Early Head Start Grantee - Lake County, Ohio: The Administration for Children and Families solicits applications from public or private non-profit organizations, including community-based and faith-based organizations, or for-profit agencies within a community that wish to compete for funds that are available to provide Early Head Start services to infants, toddlers, and their families residing in Lake County, OH. Funds in the amount of $684,413 annually will be available to provide Early Head Start program services to eligible infants, toddlers, and their families. Interested applicants may email the OHS Operations Center at DRS@headstartinfo.org for additional information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Early Head Start Grantee - Lake County, Ohio|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2013-ACF-OHS-CH-R05-0344|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Head Start|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 14, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 14, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 16, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 16, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Aug 15, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$684,413|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$684,413|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Faith-based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • American Indian/Alaska Native (AIAN) Head Start and/or Early Head Start Expansion
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Expansion - Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Ge...
- • Migrant and Seasonal Head Start (MSHS) Expansion
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hood River, Wasco, and Jefferson Counties, O...
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Meriden, Wallingford, Southing...
- • Head Start University Partnership Research Grants: Strategies for Developing Teacher Effec...
- • Head Start Replacement Grantee(s): Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson, Lee, Poi...
- • Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants