Early Head Start Replacement Grantee: Northeast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The summary for the Early Head Start Replacement Grantee: Northeast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Early Head Start Replacement Grantee: Northeast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: The Administration for Children and Families solicits applications from local public or private non-profit organizations, including faith-based organizations or local for-profit organizations that wish to compete for funds that are available to provide Early Head Start services to children and families residing in Northeast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The intent of this announcement is to provide for the continuation of services to the area currently served by Special People in the Northeast (SPIN). Funds in the amount of $526,053 annually will be available to provide Early Head Start program services to eligible children and their families. The current grantee is funded for a total enrollment of 48 infants, toddlers and their families. Interested applicants should call the OHS Operations Center at (866) 796-1591 to receive pre-application materials and additional information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee: Northeast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2010-ACF-OHS-CH-R03-0096|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Head Start|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 24, 2010 See l|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 24, 2010 See l|
|Posted Date:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 23, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$526,053|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$526,053|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is limited to local public or private non-profit organizations, including faith-based organizations or local for-profit organizations in the community that can provide Early Head Start services to infants, toddlers, and their families residing in Northeast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Faith-based and community organuizations are eligible to apply under this announcement. Individuals and foreign entities are not eligible for awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of North Dakota
- • Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Texas
- • Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of New Jersey
- • Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Head Start Dissertation Grants
- • Secondary Analyses of Head Start Data
- • Head Start University Partnership Research Grants: Strategies for Developing Teacher Effec...
- • Head Start Replacement Grantee(s): Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson, Lee, Poi...
- • Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Exp...
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implem...
- • American Rescue Plan Act Emergency Native Language Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • U.S. Repatriation Program
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population